And with that, Malaysia has fulfilled the age-old RAHMAN prophecy.
You know, the one where you learned in school about the names of the previous and future PM of Malaysia.
I never dreamed that i would live long enough to see it fulfilled.
Well, you know, at that time, Mahathir didn't looked like he would go off anytime soon (he is still fiesty as ever), and who would expect Badawi to only survived 1 term.
Let me refresh your memory (tsk tsk tsk....)
- R - Rahman (Y.T.M Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj)
- A - Abdul Razak (Tun Abdul Razak bin Haji Dato' Hussein)
- H - Hussein (Tun Hussein bin Dato' Onn)
- M - Mahathir (Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad)
- A - Abdullah Badawi (Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi)
- N - Najib (Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak)
It is already the end of the prophecy.
Will they start teaching in schools about a new prophecy?
Alot of speculation that's the end of BN rule, and start off with a new name A-N-W-A-R (go figure the names yourself).
Or will we get multiracial and fulfill M-A-L-A-Y-S-I-A?
If so, does L stands for Lim Guan Eng?
Thats wishful thinking.